The Five Words That Separate a Bad Benefits Provider From a Good One
Because employee benefits can be complex, expertise and advice are crucial. You need to know that your organization and employees are getting the best value from your benefits plan, and to do this you’ll need someone to ask.
Once your advisor has done the analysis on your plan’s value, most times an adjustment is needed. And unfortunately, that’s where many advisors and insurance companies fail. Accommodating change – even change that increases your plan’s value, like new coverages or adjusted limits and levels – is the Achilles heel of the benefits sector. They don’t want to do it, because they don’t know how.
That’s why these five words are the crucial test of your current benefits provider:
- We will find a way. What you need to know is that there is ALWAYS a way, it’s just a willingness to find it. At GroupHEALTH, we don’t believe in rules, we believe in customers. And that’s what separates a bad benefits provider from a good one.
- There is a way to lower your plan costs without cutting coverage, by building cost containment features like Smart Rx solutions and disability management services right into your plan design.
- There is a way to make submitting claims more convenient, by offering photo claims, Pay Direct, and free apps to every plan member.
- There is a way to easily and inexpensively add new services to your plan, like virtual healthcare and LIFT physical fitness, by partnering with providers around the country for bulk purchase discounts.
- There is a way to make plan administration more efficient, by giving all employers access to WEBS, our online administration system, and including features like Enrol-ME online, the most efficient plan member enrolment tool in the employee benefits sector.
Find Your Way to Better Benefits
At GroupHEALTH, we specialize in offering the most flexible benefits plans in Canada. From initial discussions (work with an expert advisor by phone or in-person) to coverage changes (we can swap out coverages easily and quickly) to everything in between, we specialize in finding a way.
GroupHEALTH is committed to saving you money not just today, but over the long run too. We specialize in products and services that don’t just give employees the options they want, but that also give employers better options as well.
Take 10 minutes to talk to an expert and see how looking beyond the cookie cutter can save you money, while providing your employees with a great plan.